Ireland West Airport Knock
In the last five years Ireland West Airport Knock’s position has been further strengthened as Ireland’s fourth international airport with a major increase in the number of passengers using the facility. Ireland West Airport Knock is the main international air access gateway for the West, North West and Midland regions of Ireland. The Airport has also experienced rapid developments and now serves more than 20 scheduled and charter destinations across Ireland, the UK, Europe and beyond. Ireland West Airport Knock is recognised as the preferred airport of choice within its catchment region because of the competitiveness, choice and value the Airport offers.
Ireland West Airport Knock is fully committed to developing and providing valuable connections to and from global destinations for the West of Ireland, tourists, business commuters, friends and families. As an international gateway, Ireland West Knock offers first class tourism, business and investment opportunities in partnership with our customers, airlines, and tour operators. At Ireland West Airport Knock we strive to meet and exceed the high demands of international aviation, and we are proud to lead the way in creating a new age for air travel passengers in the West of Ireland.
2014 was the busiest year in the airports history with passenger numbers reaching 703,318 for the first time.
- Best Regional Airport 2005 (Ireland Chamber of Commerce Awards)
- Best Regional Airport 2006 (Ireland Chamber of Commerce Awards)
- Federation Aeronautique Internationale Honorary Group Diploma 2007 (National Aero Club of Ireland)
- Chamber Recognition for Industry 2008 (Mayo Business Awards)
- Social Enterprise Award Ulster ban Business Achievers Awards 2013