Massive Discounts on Sun holidays from Ireland West Airport Knock
Super Holiday options and advice from local travel agents on the day
Chance to WIN A SUN HOLIDAY FOR 2
Ireland West Airport Knock is delighted to announce that it will be hosting a Holiday Fair in association with Mayo Travel Agents, on Sunday 8th March 2009, in the TF Royal Hotel in Castlebar between 1pm -6pm. This is the first of a series of Holiday Fair shows to be organised by the Airport in the West and North West region of Ireland. Admission is free and the public can avail of massive discounts on Sun holidays direct from Ireland West Airport Knock. Mayo Travel agents representing towns from across the county will be there on the day to offer super holiday options and advice on holidays for summer 2009. There will be lots of spot prizes to be won on the day and a chance to win a Sun holiday for two. There will also be free face painting to occupy the kids while you are busy looking for that bargain holiday!
Commenting on the inaugural Ireland West Knock Holiday Fair in Mayo, Annette Kearney, Marketing and Route Development Manager, Ireland West Airport Knock said: “We are well aware that holiday makers this year are looking for the best value more than ever before when it comes to booking their holiday as well as wanting an excellent choice of destinations. This year, along with the excellent range of holidays from Ireland’s leading Travel Partners such as Concorde Travel, Falcon JWT, (Zurich) Falcon Travelhouse, Panorama, Sunworld, Enjoy Travel, Paul Claffey Tours, Joe Walsh Tours and Croatia Tours, we are delighted to be offering passengers the option of two new destinations with the addition of Alicante and Zurich to our European destination portfolio. Low cost airline, Ryanair will begin the Airport’s first scheduled European service in June. As well as these two exciting holiday options, packages are also available to Split, Algrave, Ibiza, Palma, Majorca and Salou.”
Commenting on recent booking trends in the last number of years, Annette continued: “A trend that we have noticed in booking behaviour in the last number of years, is that many people wait until the summer to get a last minute deal but unfortunately many people are left disappointed as these deals or seats on flights are too often not available in the peak summer months when people want to travel. We would encourage the public to come along to the holiday fair to discuss with the travel agents the best value holiday options from Ireland West Airport Knock and to book early so they reserve their seats and holidays. Admission is free and everyone that comes along will be entered into a draw with the chance to win a sun holiday for two!”
Ireland West Airport Knock would like to encourage people to consider consulting with a travel agent before they book their holidays. There are many significant benefits of booking your holiday through a travel agent some are as follows:
- Travel Agents save you time & money by checking all options & recommending the best deal for you.
- Travel Agents work for you by selling you what you want to buy
- if you have a problem Travel Agents provide after sales service if you have a problem or if there’s an airline strike or weather disruption or a change of plans
- Travel Agents have experience & provide you with unbiased professional advice. When it comes to Travel Insurance, they offer policies that suit your needs.
- Travel Agents give you choice, because they sell all airlines, tour operators available from Ireland West Airport Knock.
- Travel Agents provide a complete travel service: a ‘one stop shop’ for all your travel needs... Flights... Holidays... Car Hire... Hotels... Travel Insurance...
- Travel Agents are licensed & fully bonded - so your money is protected from start to finish.
Ireland West Airport Knock in association with Mayo Travel agents would like the public to come along to the fair and see what value there is available for summer 2009 before they say good bye to the chance of some sun this summer. Best holiday deals will be available on the day but only for a limited period so make sure you come along to the Ireland West Knock Holiday Fair in the TF Royal Hotel on the 8th March 2009.