Kane’s Travel, Longford Town are hosting a Ski Week kicking off on November 2nd, 2009, with a special Ski Day on November 5th.
Come along during the week and avail of some great special offers and get some great ski tips and special offers from the staff at Kane’s.
And,on Thursday November 5th, Celine Duffy, Topflight’s Ski guru will be on hand with the Kane’s staff to answer anything you need to know about skiing – and she might even have a spot prize or two, some hot chocolate and even a taste of Austrian Gluhwein!
While we will be talking about ski destinations all around Europe and USA, special emphasis will be put on Topflight’s direct charter flight to Salzburg, from Ireland West Airport Knock, which gives such easy access to all of those famous Austrian resorts for which Topflight are so well renowned – St.Johann in Tirol, Kitzbuhel, Westendorf, Soll, St.Wolfgang, Zell am See, Saalbach and Bad Gastein.
Travelling with such convenience from Ireland West Knock direct to Austria also means cheaper parking and less traffic. And with Topflight’s Austrian Airlines charter, you have free carriage of skis and boots, full luggage allowance as well of 20 kilos as well as allocated seating and free on board meal and drinks – a pleasure for travel to your ski destination which is just 2 hours 30 minutes from Knock.
Here are some great special offers which can be booked at Kane’s during the week of the 2nd November:
- Book between the 2nd – 7th November and receive €50 discount per adult and €25 per child.
- Free child and group places, and free ski hire on certain dates
- 2 for 1 ski travel insurance.
- First 10 bookings get free parking for the week at Ireland West Airport Knock and 10% off Duty Free/Retail shopping.
- With prices to Austria and Bulgaria from only €399 per person sharing, including charter flights, transfers, accommodation and rep services, yes, Skiing is affordable this season with Topflight and Kane’s Travel, Longford.
And some great tips from Topflight:
- Organise a group to go skiing – get free group places – and have even more fun – maybe with your local sports club or pub
- Choose a low season date – slopes are less crowded and prices are even cheaper
- Intermediate and Advanced skiers should head for the big ski areas of Saalbach or Gastein or the Ski Welt ( Westendorf and Soll) – all with over 200kms of piste to ski on.
- Beginners should try St.Johann, Westendorf or Soll – great value and great fun
- Even if you are not a skier – Topflight and Kane’s can tell you the resorts to pick – just to simply enjoy winter wonderland – try St.Johann in Tirol – great for shopping, the lakeside winter wonderlands of St.Wolfgang or Zell am See – or enjoy a wonderful wellness and spa break with sleigh rides and a casino visit in Bad Gastein
- Beg steal or borrow your ski gear for your first ski holiday to save money – or avail of special Topflight discounts at Great Outdoors in Dublin – Ireland’s experts in ski
- Ladies – ditch the high heels in ski resorts – that’s when you slip!
Treat yourself to a private ski instructor – around €170 for a day!
- Get your ski legs back at the Ski Club of Ireland in Kilternan – with discounts for all Topflight customers