Flybe are now ioffering special rates for group bookings on flights to Edinburgh and Manchester from Ireland West Airport Knock.
If your group consists of 9 or more passengers, we can help with your travel requirements and ensure a special group rate for your group
Group travel guidelines:
- A group is 9 or more passengers who travel together on the same flight(s).
- Group fares are more flexible compared to web fares, which require full payment and all passenger names at the time of booking. Please note the number of seats made available at each web fare may be limited and therefore not available for groups of 9 or more.
- Your group fare also includes 1 piece of hold baggage per person up to 20kg and 1 piece of cabin baggage up to 10kg.
- Sporting equipment, musical instruments and all other bulky items are subject to charges and space being available. They must be advised at the time of booking. Please contact Flybe Groups Department.
- A group booking can be provisionally held for 3 weeks without payment unless travelling within 6 weeks.
- A non-refundable deposit will secure a group booking. The deposit on domestic routes and the Republic of Ireland is £30.00 (€45.00) per person and for international routes £45.00 (€60.00) per person
- Full balance is due 6 weeks prior to the departure date
- For bookings made within 6 weeks of departure, full balance is required within 3 days of the booking being made
- If a booking is made within 3 days of departure, full balance is required immediately
- Payment can be accepted by credit and debit card or by cheque. Charges apply to credit and debit cards on balance payment.
- Seats can be held under a contact name or group name. All names must then be advised 6 weeks prior to departure
- Names can be altered free of charge up to 6 days prior to the outbound travel date. Within 6 days, name changes will incur a £40 (€50, 75CHF) penalty per change
- Itinerary changes within 6 weeks of departure - One change may be made to either the Outbound or Inbound flight/s - subject to any difference in fare plus £37.50 (€48.00) penalty per person per sector/s changed. Itinerary changes can only be made via the Flybe Group Sales Department (subject to opening hours) up to 2 hours before departure. Itinerary changes are not permitted at Flybe Ticket Desks
- Outside of 6 weeks, loss of deposit only. Within 6 weeks of travel will incur a 100% penalty.
- Electronic tickets will be issued once all names and payment have been received. You will be sent an e-ticket confirmation. This is all you need in order to check-in along with relevant photo-ID/passport.
At the airport
Online Check-in - This functionality is currently unavailable for Group Bookings.
•May we respectfully request that the group present themselves at check-in no later than 1 1/2 hours prior to scheduled departure for all Domestic flights or 2 hours prior for all International flights in order to allow sufficient time for security and other procedures to be completed.
•Please note the Flybe operate a system of E-Tickets, which means that you no longer require a paper ticket. Your details are stored electronically within our system and therefore all you need to travel is your booking reference as shown above and photographic identification.
• Photographic Identification for Group Bookings ONLY
You need to present one of the forms of identification listed below to board one of our aircraft -
All passengers on International flights must be in possession of a valid passport and, where required, a valid visa. Citizens of the European Union, European Economic Area and Switzerland may travel within Europe on presentation of the valid National Identity card. From 05 October 1998, children who are not included on their parent's passport, require their own passport for Travel abroad.