Main Areas of Responsibility:
Health & Safety
• Conduct safety audits and log actions which arise as a result of these.
• Follow up on maintenance related H&S actions with Head of Maintenance and Facilities.
• Attend all H&S meetings and log minutes; circulate these minutes to all relevant departments.
• Organise H&S related training by liaising with department supervisors.
• Log any new risk assessments and follow up on any controls noted.
• Assist SMS manager with any Safety Management System duties deemed necessary.
• Assist in sourcing suitable PPE for staff.
• Influence attitudes and promote communication between management and staff on EHS issues both formally and informally.
• Carry out ergo assessments for any new hire staff.
• Deliver H&S induction training for contractors and temporary staff.
• Be familiar with the H&S regulations applicable to the work in which staff are engaged and highlight any compliance issues with these regulations.
• Proactively evaluate compliance to relevant legislation.
• Support all departments in project orientated work from a H&S perspective.
• Manage the administration of the HR Manager system and employee personnel records to ensure all employee details are up to date and amended as required.
• Facilitate the administration of all employee contracts including new hire, contract extensions, pay rate changes etc.
• Assist in the efficient management of any new recruitment requests and the organising and scheduling of interviews.
• Coordinate the reward and recognition program.
• Assist in preparation of the quarterly staff newsletter.
• First point of contact for external HR related queries.
• Involvement in ad hoc HR related projects.
• Communicate staff notices as required.
• Run periodic reports as required.
The position requires an individual who possesses:
• Holds a Health & Safety or HR qualification
• Has the ability to work on their own initiative
• Is reliable, trustworthy and hard working
• An effective communicator, can build relationships easily.
• Computer literacy is essential
The above list is not exhaustive and we expect to see a demonstration of the persons individuality, innovativeness and use of their particular skills as appropriate. The role will also include any other duties which are appropriate for the position and the needs of Ireland West Airport Knock.
22 Mar 2017 12:50pm
06 Dec 2017 10:29am
06 Dec 2017 13:59pm
06 Dec 2017 14:02pm