Ref: RA01 Experienced Retail Assistants - temporary part-time contract
You will report to the Sales & Marketing Manager. This reporting situation may change as the organisation responds to ongoing change and business requirements
Purpose of Post
Ensure that merchandising within the retail department is given dedicated attention to provide customers with focussed, knowledgeable and helpful information to assist in their purchasing decisions. This will include focusing on product placement and promotion as well as undertaking promotions with aim of increasing product sales.
• Liaise and engage with customers to assist their purchasing requirements.
• Suggest products to meet customer’s needs using skills acquired from product research.
• Participate in conducting stock takes on periodic basis as determined by manager.
• Set up store displays to maximise visualisation and draw attention of customers.
• Promote key products by one to one promotion and product placement.
• Experience in a previous retail/merchandising role.
• Keen eye for detail required for merchandising and stock management.
• Exceptionally customer focussed and committed to offering excellence in customer service.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strong visual merchandising skills.
• Awareness of current industry developments in terms of market trends an advantage.
• Has the ability to work flexible hours.
The above list is not exhaustive and we expect to see a demonstration of the persons individuality, innovativeness and use of their particular skills as appropriate. The role will also include any other duties which are appropriate for the position and the needs of Ireland West Airport Knock.
To apply for the above position please send your CV to [email protected]
Closing date for receipt of applications is Monday 20th February at 5:30pm.
22 Mar 2017 12:50pm
06 Dec 2017 10:29am
06 Dec 2017 13:59pm
06 Dec 2017 14:02pm